National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
• Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
• Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
• Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
• Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
• Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
• Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
• Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
• Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
• Self Harm: 1-800-DONT CUT (1-800-366-8288)
•Pregnancy Hotline 1-800-4-OPTIONS (1-800-467-8466)
• Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Youth Support Line 800-850-8078
• National Association for Children of Alcoholics 1-888-55-4COAS (1-888-554-2627)
• National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-422-4453
• National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
• National Drug Abuse Hotline 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357)
• National Youth Crisis Hotline 1-800-448-4663
• Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention 1-800-931-2237 (Hours:8am-noon daily, PT)
• Veterans: 1-877-VET2VET
• Adolescent Suicide Helpline: 1-800-621-4000
• Postpartum Depression: 1-800-PPD-MOMS
Family Health & Wellness Services
Chestnut Health Systems
'Trish' McKnight - Mentor/Advocate/Speaker/Survivor
'Trish' was first violently assaulted at just five years old. Her stepfather was her perpetrator and as she grew, her parents enslaved her by acts of terror and used/drugged/forced her to interact sexually with boys she went to school with and adult men inside her home. Today she has overcome the dark trauma of her life and gives selflessly to educate others in updated research, facts, stats, intervention, and support in rebuilding and recovery. Her certifications; Domestic Violence Advocate; Mental Health First Aid, Human Trafficking 101. She is also Regional Ambassador for National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse.
Janice K. Pulver-Lewis, Attorney
Practicing law in Tennessee & Illinois with a passion to enforce the laws of protection for all persons. Hopeful future candidate for Clinton County State's Attorney.
Kimberly Palermo, MSW - Paul Simon Public Policy Institute Schollar; Health Policy Specialist, SIU School of Medicine. Kimberly created the Survivor to Thriver recovery tool provided by ASCASupport.org - Her major is 'Trauma Informed Care' which she presents in education modules across the country.
Mark Hodapp, Journalist/Editor using his talented skills to inform area readers about the dangers and realities of Family Harm & Human Trafficking
Associate Professor, SIU School of Medicine; Laurie Ryznyk, MPAS, PA-C
Prof. Ryznyk has also presented “Human Trafficking for the Medical Provider” to several departments at SIU School of Medicine, including Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Galen Mahle, Assoc Director Gateway Regional YMCA - Focus on providing physical wellness & community partnership.
Charlie Hilmes - Mayor of Breese, Il and Retired Teacher - educating area students to help themselves, their friends, protect their neighborhoods and never fear asking for help.